Thursday, March 18, 2004

Hit & Run...
"I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion." - Jack Kerouac
I jumped on Party Poker for a few minutes to play a $25 NL ring game while I waited for March Madness and the Manhattan College/Florida game to start. I won $14 when I limped in on the button with 8-7 suited. I hit a decent flop with: 4-7-7. One person in middle position bet in front of me and I raised her, doubling her bet. She called, everyone else folded, and she checked on the turn when a small card fell. I went all-in and she called me with pocket aces. Alas, her slowplaying the pocket aces cost her a shot of making me fold pre-flop and allowed me to double up from $20 to $40 in one hand. I left right after that and was happy to walk away with that sweet win, cracking pocket aces!

No comments:

Post a Comment