Saturday, April 17, 2004

Day of Rest

It was a busy day yesterday. I didn't get a chance to play and took a well deserved day off from the tables. I went to the Phish show early to get a good seat (4th row, side of the stage). I posted mini-reviews to the first two concerts on my other blog the Tao of Pauly.

Yesterday my brother played for several hours at the Excalibur while I was at the show. He has some interesting stories that I hope he'll share in a future post.

Today, I expect to finally meet Felicia and Glenn over at the Bellagio. I also want to watch the Yankees-Redsox game in addition to the Knicks-Nets playoff game.

Then it's night three of three of Phish. Yep, no poker again for me today. When I return to the tables on Sunday, I'll be refreshed and ready to kick some ass.

Alas, the last 24 hours was my most proifitable time in Vegas: win rate = $0 an hour. I was losing a ridiculous amount, an amount that's not blogworthy! More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment