Friday, April 15, 2005

Widespread Review

For all you music fans, I just posted a review of last night's concert. Here's a bit:
There are certain Widespread Panic songs which are gateways to instant flashbacks about my reckless late teens and early twenties living in the South. Ah, youth and music! Panic puts me right back to the porch of my fraternity house... I'd have a big cup of ice, coke, and Jim Beam keeping me sane while I oggled at the cute sorority girls who decided to jog down fraternity row during their late afternoon workouts. Those were special times when you didn't have a care in the world and hearing Phil Lesh's bong-rattling bass on a scratchy Dead bootleg from someone's stereo was the closest thing to achieving nirvana... More
Another show tonight. Visit the Tao of Pauly for more updates, reviews, and setlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment