Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New WPBT Tournament Tonight!

Just a reminder... Iggy set up a new WPBT tournament for us on my birthday of all days. Everyone's been bitching all summer long about having another blogger tournament, so where is everyone? There were only 17 people signed up so far. That's not impressive numbers.
What's the deal? Iggy worked pretty damn hard to set this up and I'm skipping out on work coverign the WPT just to play.

So what's your excuse? Sign up and fund your Titan Poker account now! If you don't like Titan, then tough shit. I'd prefer to play on Poker Stars or Full Tilt but if we do, that means some of our closest friends cannot play in the WPBT events because they work for those online sites. Titan is the best alternative.

I'll be running up a Hilton Sisters Challenge during the tournament, if that's incentive for you to play. If you crack A-A with Q-Q, I'll give you an autographed copy of one of my novels and I'll throw in a $10 gift certificate to Blockbuster.

Sign up today. Don't wait until the last minute!
What: WPBT No Limi Tournament
Where: Titan Poker
When: Tuesday, September 20th at 9pm ET
Buy-in: $20 + 1
Password: thehamma

This event is open to everyone... bloggers and readers!

titan 3

No comments:

Post a Comment