Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year
"He not busy being born is busy dying." - Bob Dylan
2006 is upon us. My goals are simple... to play better poker and improve my skills as a writer. I want to keep my bankroll above five figures by the end of the year and play in another WSOP event. My focus is going to be on Limit & NL cash games both live and online and improving my PLO game. I shall return to Las Vegas to cover the 2006 WSOP along with covering other tournaments along the way. I'm going to do a lot more personal traveling yet still do a fair amount of freelance writing.

My first task of this year is to finish my Las Vegas book. I'm taking several days off to write. I'll return soon. In the meantime, I hope that some of my fellow bloggers will step in and do a few guest posts here, including Daddy.

I hope you come back. Because it's going to be another wild year at the Tao of Poker, so much so that if you blink, you just might miss something.

*****

Congrats to Armen and his team Speed & Weed who won the 5th Annual Pauly's Pub Football Pool. The top 4 teams made the money. Coach's team Coach's Picks tied for second with Jerry's team Well T'anks for Nuthin'. Derek's team Chico's Bail Bonds finished in fourth. Thanks to everyone who played!

No comments:

Post a Comment