Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

I already voted a few weeks ago when I mailed my absentee ballot. I hope everyone who reads this post votes today. To quote an old Poli Sci professor of mine, "Don't forget to vote early. And vote often."

Of course my favorite quote on elections and voting has to be from Stalin who scoffed at the notion of American democracy and may (or may not) have said, "Those who cast the votes decide nothing; those who count the votes decide everything."

Of course, I penned this post from my hotel room in a European country that does not outlaw two of my favorite activities.

Now go read Election Day Eve written by Mean Gene and check out what the Poker Prof has to say about Nevada Politics, especially regarding Question #7 on Nevada's ballot regarding Decriminalization and Regulation of Marijuana in the state of Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment