Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Pimp

By Pauly

I will be covering the L.A. Poker Classic starting Saturday for Poker News. Justin Shronk will be the mastermind behind the multimedia as John "Schecky" Caldwell will be doing video updates just like he did at the Aussie Millions. The Poker Shrink, Dr. Tim Lavalli, is the leader of the live blogging team which includes myself, Change100, and Amy Calistri. I think we have one of the best tournament coverage teams ever assembled. Stop by Poker News this weekend for videos, pictures, hand in depth analysis, live blogging, and other random stuff.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I am slowly getting back to normal after a losing bout with strep throat. I've lost 15 pounds in past week which means I shredded my beer gut that I acquired in Australia. I still can't talk for another day, but I'll be fine. Change100 has been an angel and took amazing care of me the last few days. I'm lucky to have her in my life.

Jay "Big Shot" Greenspan finally has a blog. Take a peek at his madness.

Stop by Raw Vegas TV and see the hilarious prop bet video with Gavin Smith and Joe Sebok as they take on Chinese Water Torture for $10K.

Spaceman is back blogging for Bluff, covering the final table of the WSOP Circuit event in San Diego. Shaniac and Nordberg made the final table.

Congrats to Maudie who won the Mookie last night. She's on a roll and took 3rd place in the Blogger Big Game on Sunday.

Stop by AlCantHang for Riverchasers tournament info. There's an event tonight.

Amy Calistri wrote Harrah's Confirms Revised WSOP Ad Policy which means no more hospitality suites at the Rio. Where am I gonna drink for free this summer?

By the way, I picked up $40 in a veggie food prop bet when I ate carrots at a diner in LA. Perhaps that's how I got strep throat, hmmmmmm?

And lastly, check out some of Flipchip's most recent Las Vegas photos.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment