Saturday, February 23, 2008

PokerStars EPT Copenhagen Final Table

By Pauly
Copenhagen, Denmark

I'm in Copenhagen and stopped by the PokerStars EPT Scandinavian Open yesterday to pick up my press badge. I saw all the familiar faces from PokerStars like Mad, Bartley, Neil, James, Lina, and John Duthie. I ran into Jen and DanaFish from Blonde Poker. Snoopy and Homer were on assignment somewhere in England. I saw Matt & Martin from Poker Listings. And of course, Change100 and Mike Lacey were covering the event for PokerNews.

Two American PokerStars qualifiers made the final table, along with four Danes, a Swede and a Frenchman. Sounds like the start to a bad joke.
Final Table Seating Assignments and Chip Counts:
Seat 1: Rasmus Hede Nielsen (Denmark) - 789,000
Seat 2: Timothy Vance (USA) - 1,408,000
Seat 3: Daniel Ryan (USA) - 557,000
Seat 4: Patrik Andersson (Sweden) - 283,000
Seat 5: Simon Dørslund (Denmark) - 267,000
Seat 6: Nicolas Dervaux (France) - 336,000
Seat 7: Søren Jensen (Denmark) - 500,000
Seat 8: Magnus Hansen (Denmark) - 458,000
Change100 and Mike Lacey will be doing live final table coverage for PokerNews starting at 8am ET.

Also, Bartley is blogging and Neil is snapping for the photos for PokerStars Blog.

You can also check out a live feed on the internet. Visit EPTlive.com for more details. Lee Jones is doing the commentary. And my buddy Benjo is doing the commentary for the French version. He invited me to come on the show yesterday, but my French is horrible, so I declined.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment