Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tao of Pokerati Wins Dream Team Poker III

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Stop the presses... Tao of Pokerati won first place in Dream Team Poker III for a cool $33K. Although LJ busted early on Day 1, Michalski and I both advanced to Day 2 (the final three tables) and although we both missed the final table, we managed to have a low enough score to win overall first place in the team category. I finished up 13th overall and Michalski took 17th.

Congrats to Kenna James for winning it all in the individual category. He was by far the most experienced player among the final 27 players. I'm glad he won because I shipped my stack his way on my elimination hand. My A-7 lost to his 6-6. I could not come from behind to double up and I busted out in 13th place, while Kenna went onto win.

Thanks so much for the gang at Dream Team Poker for putting on a festive event. And the entire vibe of the tournament would have been possible if it weren't for the jovial and upbeat performance of Alex Outhred rocking the mic as the emcee.

Here are some pics courtesy of Mean Gene...




And you can check out our winner's interview from Raw Vegas TV...



Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment