Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tao of Poker Nominated for Best Poker Blog

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA



The gang at Bluff Magazine decided that Tao of Poker was worthy enough for a nod in the 2009 Bluff Reader's Choice Awards.

As always, I'm humbled by the nomination. I'm pretty sure that I am not going to win and finish second to los hombres at Wicked Chops Poker. If the category was "best writing" then I wouldn't have anything to worry about. Alas, I can't compete with tits and ass, tits and ass, tits and ass. Congrats to everyone who got nominated. I wonder who Michalski had to pay off to get his nod?

The only way that Tao of Poker has a shot of winning is through your help. As it's always been, I write here for free, so if you like what you have seen over the last 12 months, then I encourage you to vote for Tao of Poker.

There's a bunch of other categories as well. Here's a list of all the nominees.

Click here to vote.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment